Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Year New Love ♥

Yes... his name is Gabriel Chance Valentin :) LOL. The love of my life. I cannot believe how fast time has gone! He is already going to be three months on the 18th of this month. He is already trying to roll over and coo and laugh. I just love watching him grow. Here's one of his most recent photos:


He is my little monkey. :) Anyhooters... LOL. Lately things have been kinda bitter-sweet. I have been trying to focus on school, but with my little handsome man I've notice my attention span and drive lagging just a tad. I mean I can't help it... Who would wanna leave those little dimples to go listen to my foreign professor talk about the aging of old people? My point exactly. Haha. I am back to work now... which also sucks. I need the money & it's nice to get a break every once in a while from everything but by the time a couple hours pass I already find myself thinking bout my baby boy.

Last week I applied to the college of education. I procrastinate so much it's ridiculous. And I really don't know how things are going to turn out and if I will be accepted. My G.P.A. for my psychology minor is competely screwed over and I discovered I'm taking a class that I supposedly already took... weird. And I can't drop it because if I drop it I lose my scholarship because you have to have so many credits. Well... I guess my mind was elsewhere when I signed up for classes this semester. Maybe I dunno..... it was on the fact that I was about to have a baby! LOL.

Well I guess that's about all. I'm about to do some homework and then cuddle up with my boys. :) Tomorrow is a busy day. I have my four classes and Gabriel's doctors appointment. He's going to get his shots done :( poor thing... he doesn't know what he's in for. Well I'll talk to you all soooooooon! :) Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: