Friday, February 13, 2009

Lack of Ambition

Is it just me, or have I felt completely unmotivated to do anything productive lately? LOL. I guess having Gabriel in my life has just made me wanna stay home and cuddle up. I mean who wouldn't wanna just sit home and cuddle up with such a cute baby boy? It takes like twenty million soldiers with their shooting rifles to get me out of bed in the morning... LOL. Okay maybe a little exaggerated but you get the picture. Haha...

Well... anyways. Sorry it's so brief today. I'm going to bed early in hopes of waking up and actually having some sort of attention span tomorrow morning for class. Sweet dreams world :)

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Girl I'm right there with you. I have had no motiviation to do ANYTHING! It's sad because I have plenty to do to get ready since I only have a month left but I find myself putting things off more and more. Not a good feeling but heyyy what can ya do?! ha