Sunday, February 15, 2009

Breaking News!

Okay so I just had to get on here and update... What can I say I'm becoming a blogger addict. Haha... :) But... my baby boy finally rolled today! It was THE cutest thing ever. I put him on his stomach for some good old tummy time and he leaned and just rolled over! I was cracking up and he couldn't stop laughing either. And then I kept trying to put him back on his tummy and he kept rolling over! He figured it out. Now he hasn't turned from his back to his belly but he sure is trying! LOL. He's a couple days shy of three months and he is such a smart little guy I'd have to say! Or is that just the mama speaking in me? LOL.


LOL. He's learning if he pouts his lip mommy can't say no either :) LOL. Well I'm off to bed! What a great day :) As the infamous Tigger would say TTFN!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I serioulsy can't wait to be able to take pictures of my lil' prince! Gabriel is TOO cute and I love his pouty lip! haha That's going to kill us girl!