Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Like Always: Drama & Females

Okay. So I can't help but vent... LOL. So there's this girl who writes on Nych's facebook page right? Saying that she is his other baby mama's best friend and that Nych is a worthless father to his sons. And she also calls out my other female Laura calling her a B**** when all Laura was doing was protecting my girl Kell. So yeah... anyhoo. Throughout her entire message her spelling is horrible. Her grammar is incorrect and then she has the nerve to say that we all need to go back to high school and take proper English? LOL. Wow... sorry that just made me laugh. I'm a senior at Grand Valley State University finishing up my bachelors in Spanish and the other girl she was attacking is finishing up her studies in an aspect in the medical field. Come on now.

Next. I'd like to state that Nych is not a worthless father. Thankyou. He has been here with Gabriel through the ups and downs. He may stumble at times, but who doesn't? I think that for a 21 year old male having two small children he is doing a rather good job. This girl should know that one kid is a handful because she has one herself. One of my close friends has the cutest baby girls and her baby daddy has seen her three times for a total of about 8 hours since she was born and she is almost 4 months old. There isn't a day that I'm grateful I don't have to go through with that. Yes I have gone through other things with him, but as for him being a father he is doing a great job. And finally... why are you all up in his business anyway? Your not his baby mama nor an ex girlfriend or anyone of these. So I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be all up in his business.

So, the moral of my story is... please PEOPLE think before you speak. I already stated what Nych said was wrong. But attacking him on his father skills when you don't even know... that's another story.

P.S. Worthless is one word. Not two. :)

No comments: