Monday, February 16, 2009

If You Got Something to Say... Say It!

Okay... so things have been going really really good lately between Nych and I. He has been around me for forever. But let's just say recently a certain someone and him have "made up" their bitterness towards each other and randomly her stupid myspace messages start hinting things. One, this really BOTHERS me. Like for instance yesterday he was with her for a SHORT period of time and today her message states, "has a lot to think about..." and her emotion is quiet with a wink face. Sooo... for one if you got something to say, say it! Don't beat around the bush. I'm tired of these games and all the drama that comes along. So if your not going to say anything why put that up there in the first place? It's ridiculous and a waste of your time. Plus... if you had something to think about, it would be why he came back to me and slept in my bed and cuddled up with me and told me he loved me and wanted to marry me. So get over it. Leave us alone. We're doing fine and obviously he's not with you.

So this is the end to my looking @ your stupid page. All you try and do is make me think things and unless you wanna actually say something then I'm not going to look.

Now I'm going to cuddle up with my boo for a quick nap :) Peace.

4 comments:

~Lil Mama~ said...

I think she does things just to piss you off. Since its clear that Nych wants to be with you...forget whatever she has to say. You know you're better and more mature than posting stuff like that on ur myspace and whatnot. Just tell Nych you don't like that sh** and see if he does something about it. She probably tries to get him back all the time, but just reassure him that you're the one for him, not her! So when's the wedding!?! lol...oh how do you change the time for your blogs, mine is like 8 hrs behind!

Melissa Jo said...

Riggggght... I know she does. Cause somebody told me her facebook status said something like when I'm with him I'm thinking bout you. So obviously she's trying to mess things up. But he's still staying with me... and I'm just gonna show him I trust him and see what happens. If she really has something to say she'll say it. You know how it goes! LOL. :) Wedding!? LOL. Oh girl... he put a little ring on my finger the other day and told me we were engaged, I was cracking up! He says that all the time... but when I know there's no OTHER girls in the picture maybe then we'll start thinking bout that! So what about you and your booooo? ;) LOL. Umm... I don't know how to change it. Maybe settings???

~Lil Mama~ said...

haha...that made me laugh when you said he put a little ring on ur finger and said "okay now we're engaged" I could so see him doing something silly like that. I really honestly think that he wants to be with you and not her. I mean, c'mon...why wouldn't he!?! right?!??? haha but I guess just trust him. Thats all there is to do. But she does do it just to piss you off so you say something to nych so it gets him pissed off at you and then he'll go runnin back to her. Because I know that nych doesn't like it that you guys check each other myspace status' (he said something to me like last year about it) But then again, maybe he just said that because he knows you guys put stuff on there about being with him and thats how he gets caught sometimes. but...hopefully he's changed now. And I hope that one day down the road ya'll will be one lil married happy family. Cause I will come to the wedding! (of course if I am invited because I seem to not get invited these days!!!) lol but really though, just hold ur head up and stand by your man. cause thats what he is YOUR MAN! Woo... well I guess this is long enough. I kinda like this blogging stuff! but i'm off to school. Talk to you lata mamaz

~Lil Mama~ said...

so i just wrote you a really long comment and I don't see it. But I do'nt have time to rewrite it. But I will later. But just hold ur head up and stick by your man and show her it doesn't bother you that you trust him. Oh and thanks about the pic comment. :)