Monday, October 27, 2008

10/27/2008

[[A Letter 2 My Son]]

Dear Gabriel:
Mama loves you so much... there's not any words that can begin to describe how much I love you. It's definitely crazy how much I can love someone who I haven't even seen or held. I am definitely going through so much right now, and you are the string that's holding me together. I know that when you get here things will be all worth while. I can't wait to see your little smile, and have your little fingers wrap around mine. I can't wait to start my life with you. You are and always will be the only man I need in my life. ♥ You are my hope.


Today mama was in your room for like two hours... I can't get enough of you. I organized all your clothes and made everything look all nice. I can't wait for this Sunday when you'll get a bunch more things from all your aunties and grandma and all your friends. :) Ugh... it's gonna make me want you here even more! Hopefully you get some good things that will help us out... I'm definitely worried that mama is gonna struggle doing things alone. But no matter what I promise that I'll always be there for you. And I know that we'll find a way to make it through... I love you so much Gabriel. Your my little gee-baby, my prince, and mi amor para siempre. Well I'm going to try and get some rest... since you don't like to let mommy rest these days! LOL.

[♥] Sweet Dreams Pumpkin [♥]
Love Mama

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Your aunt loves you too.
yes shee does :)
I'm still trying to find the perfect I heart my aunt outfit for you!

love you meliss.