Wednesday, October 15, 2008

10/15/2008

Hey everyone. It's been a while since I've updated on my blog! But the plan is to attempt to get on here more often... key word: attempt. LOL. Things have been all right lately. Nych and I were together for two months... and then BAM things change. What's new? It's okay though. At first yeah, I admit I was trippin. But I have come to realize a lot of things... and I know that things will get better in time. Whether he's in the picture or not. :) There are days where he'll text me saying he misses me and blah blah blah [I call this his "game-time."] and there are days where he doesn't even text to ask about Gabriel. I'm ready to have my little prince here already so I can have a steady predictable relationship. Rather than one where I never know what the next day brings!

I am 32 weeks and 5 days pregnant as of today! And every day I wake up I feel more and more like a fat cow. LOL. My last appt. they told me I only gained a total of 10 pounds through the whole pregnancy. I was up to twelve and then lost two pounds... of course! My doctor didn't seem too worried about it... but she made it known that I should be a little above what I'm at right now. Woopsies. LOL. Hopefully I don't gain too much though in the next couple of months... I wanna be able to get back on my workout routine after baby is here! I'm ready to be done being a fat hippo! LOL. Here's a pic of me @ 32 weeks prego!


Nych and I finally decided on a name. Gabriel Chance Valentin. :) I love it. I can't wait to meet him. Technically I only have 51 days to go. I can't wait till he's here... but I feel so unprepared. This weekend is my baby shower! My BFF Jessica is throwing it for me... I'm super excited and can't wait to see what I get! :) Well I guess that's a quick update for now! I'll be back later. Ta-Ta! :)

1 comment:

jacheree said...

I'm so excited for you to have a lil baby! :D I'm jealous!

Good to see you have a good head on your shoulders. Stressing over relationship drama isn't what you need to be doing right now & you obviously know that. You'll be such a great mommy! :)