Wednesday, October 22, 2008

10/21/2008

Hey everyone :) Soooooo... today pretty much was BLAH! LOL. And then after it was over... like an hour ago I started to feel relieved and a TON better. LOL. Probably because eh... nothing I can do about those exams anymore. If I get a bad grade... it's over with! And I finally got to working on my paper that is due on Thursday and got quite far if I say so myself! LOL. So that made me feel 100 times better.

I talked to Nychlas today. Lovely. Haha... I mean we fought... but then finally we made some progress rather than me just yelling and crying. :) That also made me feel better.

Gabriel will be here in officially 45 days! Goodness I cannot FREAKING wait! LOL. I have been walking in and out of his room and looking at his things. I'm like obsessed. Haha... But I'm super excited. You know what I was thinking? It would be really funny if I had a girl. Haha... I mean not to mention that I have all these boy clothes! But Nych already has a tattoo with Gabriel's full name. LOL. So he would be shit out of luck. :) Haha... I told my mom that and she just started laughing. So let's hope Gabriel has a little pee-pee so we don't have troubles. LOL. Although I would love to have a little princess too! Well... I guess there's not much more to say. Just wanted to check in and say goodnight!!

No comments: