Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Quick Update

HELLO everyone!

It's been a minute since I've updated from my last posts. But ALOT has been going on in my life. What can I say I'm a busy woman!?

Gabriel is getting so big! It's hard to believe that just four months ago I was on my way to the hospital to deliver. He is 4 months old TODAY! He's been teething so he's been a little more fussy than usual but other than that he's doing great. My friends Kellie & Amy recently had their baby boys Cameron & Jace as well so we have been getting together and having our little mini-basketball team meet :) I love it. It's so much fun.

I have been struggling with trying to juggle everything from being a mother, going to class, homework, and working... everything I feel like was all overwhelming and happening at once. But I have been getting better with it. Now I'm starting to get into a routine and have things under control. Being a full time mother, full time student & part time worker is NOT EASY! But it'll all be worth it that's for sure! And I have been getting lots of help that makes things much easier and I appreciate it so much.

Other than that not much has been new :) just living my life day by day. Today my aunt is having surgery for her breast cancer to be removed so I'm praying that all goes well for that. I'm about to leave for the hospital so I will update later.

BESITOS,
Melissa Jo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty blog:)